Exhibition: Dot Points
- All works must be the original work of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must be a current financial BBAA member.
- A fee of $5 per item exhibited will be charged.
- A 20% commission will be deducted for any work sold.
- Works for hanging must be framed or presented with a secure
hanging system. Flat D ring hangers and strong wire are desirable.
- Entries will be displayed at the Committee’s discretion.
- Any damage to or loss of any exhibit whether in transit, on display
in storage or otherwise shall be the sole responsibility of the artist.
- The Baw Baw Arts Alliance will take every care with exhibits but does
not accept responsibility for any such damageor loss and advise exhibitors
to insure against any damage or loss.
- Exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the title, artist’s name, medium
and sale price.
- Entry forms are due back by Tuesday 22nd April
- All works must be delivered between 4-5pm Sunday 29th April
- Work to be collected between 4-5pm Sunday June 2nd